This week’s wanted
The following are being sought on arrest warrants, according to various sheriff’s departments. The addresses listed are the last known addresses provided by the warrants and may be outdated.
• David J. Beal, 25, of 609 E. Independence Ave. is being sought on a warrant accusing him of failing to appear in court on charges of unlawful use of a weapon, illegal transportation of alcohol and driving without a license.
He is a Black male standing 6 feet, 3 inches tall and weighing 184 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes.
• Brook A. Reno, 38, of 123 Douglas St., White Hall, is being sought on a warrant accusing her of violating probation on a charge of possession of methamphetamine.
She is a white female standing 5 feet, 2 inches tall and weighing 175 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes.
Submit tips anonymously at tipsubmit.com, by calling 217-243-7300 or by text messaging CRIMES (274637) with “payout” as the first word of the tip.
• Adam D. Bennett, 29, of 622 Union St., Meredosia, was booked into the Morgan County jail at 7:38 p.m. Thursday on an assault charge.
• Styles L. Cockerill, 19, of 2005 E. Strawns Crossing Road, Ashland, was booked into the Morgan County jail at 1:10 a.m. Friday on charges of leaving the scene of an accident, improper left turn and consumption of liquor by a minor.
Cockerill was accused of being involved in a three-car accident at 11:23 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of West Morton Avenue.
• Meaka A. Knight, 39, of Jacksonville was cited on a charge of failing to yield at an intersection after the car she was driving and one being driven by Sharon K. Perkins, 35, of Jacksonville collided at 10:48 p.m. Thursday at Main and Wolcott streets.
• A caller reported seeing a naked man on Country Club Road at 7:20 p.m. Thursday. Police were unable to find him.
• A transformer on a utility pole short-circuited and caught fire about 8:10 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of East Beecher Avenue. Ameren Illinois crews repaired the transformer.
South Jacksonville Police
• Curtis L. Worker, 46, of 120 E. Vandalia Road, Apt. 6, was booked into the Morgan County jail at 12:20 p.m. Thursday on a domestic battery charge.
Compiled by David C.L. Bauer
Author: ” — www.myjournalcourier.com “